Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Baby at 37weeks+

Visited Dr Goh last saturday. Everything was alright except that I have put on much much more weight this week...about 2.2kg and I am about 75.3kg now (I have crossed the 15kg mark :p). Baby is estimated to be around 3.2kg, about 400g heavier.

Duno why...I seem to have better appetite this week...perhaps because I know I will be delivering soon and wont be able to enjoy lots of my favourite food? hmm...
Anyway, as the next visit will clash with the CNY holiday so I can only go for my routine checking the following Tuesday...just pray hard that ewverything will go smoothly till that day.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...