Monday, February 11, 2008

How We Celebrate our CNY in Spore

On the 1st day of CNY, we followed my mother to my eldest and fourth uncle's place. Its more crowded at the fourth uncle's place as all except one of the children came back. I havent seen their kids for a long time and some, for the first time! After that, we just headed home to rest and slept the rest of the afternoon away keke.....

On the 2nd day of CNY, we went to my mother's place. My auntie's family and some of my cousins with their kids popped by. I havent seen these cousins for a long time and their kids have grown so much. Oh my, every CNY is just going to remind me of how much I have aged! bohohoho.... We stayed for almost the entire day, leaving only at 6plus for dinner with my sister's family and my brother at Swensens! I think its nice for a change to have some western food as the kids have been eating the chinese food since the reunion dinner and must be getting quite sick of it already hehe....

On the 3rd day of CNY, we didnt go anywhere as two of my good friends were popping by. Trenyce seemed a little bored as it was a great contrast compared to the previous day where she had lots of fun with other children at my mother's place. So hubby set up the bubble set for her to play at the corridor...luckliy thats enough to make her happy for a while :p



On the 4th day of CNY, we decided to go to church. We havent been to church for a while already since I got pregnant....so thought it would be nice to begin the year by going to the church for a refreshing start. After the service, we visited my godparents since we had some time. After that, we headed home and rest before we went over to my sister's place for dinner.

Overall, we had an enjoyable CNY...spending time with family and doing our visiting. We tried not to tire ourselves too much so everything was done at an extremely slow pace....this explained why we only visited like 2 houses the most for each day. I suppose this will more or less ended my CNY celebration...as for the next few days, I shall be concentrating on getting ready the baby's room and preparing for the arrival of my baby. The room is almost ready, just a little packing to be done. I will share more on my next entry.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...