Thursday, February 21, 2008

Special CNY ToTo Draw

Today is the day of the annual special CNY Toto Draw.

Everyone has been telling me that preggies have luck and asked me to bet....some even advised me to buy system 7 or something if I dont know how to buy. Indeed, I am really clueless when it comes to betting....I only know how to buy 4D hahaha.....

However, I decide to give it a miss this year. I used to "tombang" with my group of colles every year but always won nothing. This year is a little bit special as I will be at home waiting for my baby's arrival so I wont be able to join them. Well, thats not exactly the reason why I am missing out on this grand draw....I am not buying becos I am contented to have striked a small fortune on the 3rd day of CNY. Though the amount was small and just enough to cover Trenyce's medical expenses (she felt sick just before CNY and spent me SGD$100+ seeing the doctor twice!) and a little bit of my capital, I am very contented. I always believe that nothing is for free. When you are given something here, some other thing will be taken away from somewhere. Its impossible to have the best of both worlds. Even those very successful ones like the celebrities, they also have problems only themselves know...look at Britney and Paris Hilton...rich and successful but their lives in a mess!

Money is important but its not the most important. All I wish is to deliver a healthy baby and that will be the luckiest thing happening to me this year than striking the ToTo Draw! So by not buying the ToTo, I hope to transfer all my good luck to my baby. It sounds a little silly but all mummies wish the best for their kids right? :)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...