Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Mine Birthday

Yeah, I am 30 Y.O. officially......hahahaha....

Hubby bought me a really nice bouquet of flowers and I cant wait to put it on the blog to show everyone....but your heart will 'bleed' when you hear the price...Well, that's normal for married couple isnt it...trying to spend more 'wisely' especially if you have kids and/or elderly parents at home....but sometimes we gotta turn a blind eye to what's your partner doing otherwise marriage life will be very boring right?

Here's my beautiful bouquet and the card (the tiny clips are so cute!)...hehehe...






And to those who's having birthdays in the month of February: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May all your dreams come true! Many happy returns to you!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wah! So sweet of your hubby. Any amount of $$ spend on his wife is worth it mah. ;p

Happy Birthday to you! Welcome to the 30s club! hehehe.

Tracemee said...

gee, I also think so kekeke.....
Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th birthday.....nevermind lar, long long time then buy once...the flowers so nice leh!

shoppingmum said...

Happy Birthday to you. Wei, you and I were born in the same year... :)

Tracemee said...

Jan: Thanks!

Shoppingmum: Yeah. Give me five! But I am older right? :D

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...