Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Celebrating Mousie Year in Spore

Thanks to Kaden :p We are celebrating CNY in Spore this year. PILs have decided to go back to Labis to celebrate the CNY. I suppose they are more used to doing that in their old town rather than here since most of their friends are there. Hubby sent them over to Larkin Terminal this morning and they managed to catch an earlier bus ride back home.

Really, I miss celebrating CNY in Spore. Though I always manage to come back to Spore on the 3rd or 4th day of CNY but its just so different celebrating the eve and the 1st day of CNY here and there. Even till today, I still prefer to celebrate in Spore, perhaps for the same reason like PILs cos my family and friends are all here.

This is also the 1st time Trenyce celebrates CNY in Spore. Took some pictures of her in her new pajamas. This very nice set of pajamas is from my sister (her ah yee). She was happily posing for me in the room. My daughter also quite vain eh..hehe..err..actually I dont mind cos she's a girl...well, as long as she doesnt overdo it hehe :)

Trenyce posing on her bed (with the new bedsheets).

Trenyce posing on our bed




Pretty huh?

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...