Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Birthday Wish

This will be the last week I am reporting to work. Come next week onwards, I will be resting at home. My hands and feet are very swollen these 2 days....I hope this is not the sign....I really hope Kaden can tahan till after the 9th day of CNY so that it makes it easy for everyone. Firstly, my mother as she is a buddhist (actually I think she is more taoist, anyway she said she's buddhist :p), she will have to offer prayings to the "tian gong" on the 9th day of cny so if Kaden pops before that, she will not be able to visit me or him until she has done the praying...

Secondly, my 31st birthday falls on CNY eve this year. I hope I will be able to spend it with my family at home or anywhere except the hospital ward or the delivery suite.

Thirdly, I am not so sure if the confinement auntie will be able to make it to Singapore if I give birth so much earlier than expected as the due date is about 2 weeks+ from now. It will be very troublesome if she cant so hopefully I will not get a chance to get into such situation...

So...pls pls Kaden good boy pls tahan a bit longer...till the 9th day of CNY at least ok?

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...