Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting closer...

Its less than 2 weeks to my EDD and I am getting a little nervous as days go by.....Hubby said I am a veteran so shouldnt be a problem but that was like almost 4 years ago when I gave birth to Trenyce...so honestly, I am getting really nervous now. I also dont know why. Maybe getting excited over the arrival of the family's new addition bah...or start having my baby blues already even before he arrives? Well, maybe I am just kind of worried how to handle the situation if baby decides to arrive early....I am not sure if following are some signs...

1. Feet
My feet is getting more swollen these few days. I know it because my slippers are adjustable and I am now at the 3rd hole (just shifted today) as it is so tight I can barely walk.

2. Abdomen
My lower abdomen is also getting a little bit painful today which also makes walking unbearable. It seems like the baby is pressing hard on my bladder, giving me sharp pains and I have to visit the loo to relieve myself several times in case I "leaked". I am not sure if this is the so-called "braxton hicks contractions".

3. Indigestion
The indigestion is getting quite bad too. I just vomitted again in the late afternoon. Just ate a few pieces of CNY cookies and I ended up hugging the wastepaper basket :'(

4. Urge to pass motion
Eversince getting pregnant, I am into some sort of constipation. Surprizingly, I have the urge to pass motion almost everyday for this entire week. Perhaps I have eaten too much over the CNY but its everyday leh.....so hmm....

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...