Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Baby at 38weeks+

It was a rather long wait yesterday at Dr Goh's clinic. He only came in at around 10+am...guess he must have some patients delivering...

Well, everything was alright except my sugar level was rather high yesterday, must be due to the CNY cookies I took some just before I went for my routine checkup. Now that I know that the cookies were so "sweet", I didnt dare to take any when I went home.

Weight wise, I am still gaining weight...about 700g and I am about 76kg now. Quite worrying....not sure how I am going to shed off these extra kilos, aiyo...really at the highest point of my life! Baby is estimated to be between 3.2kg to 3.4kg. According to Dr Goh, it is difficult to gauge the baby's weight now and actual weight could vary by +- 200g to the estimated weight....baby is also likely to be bigger than his jiejie.

As my tummy was still quite high, I was curious whether baby will be late so I checked with Dr Goh. He said baby should arrive on time...well, ok....
baby baby....when will that be?

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...