Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Turning 31

Just came back from reunion dinner at my mother's place and having my birthday celebration over there. Yeah, coincidently today is the eve of the mousie year and also my 31st birthday. Its just one of the times when my birthday is so close to CNY heh.

Anyway, lucky me cos I get to have a fabulous meal and having everyone in the family to celebrate for me, doubly meaningful huh! Well, almost didnt get a cake for my celebration bcos hubby doesnt know that bakery shop closes early on CNY eve as we seldom celebrate CNY in Spore. In fact this is the first time since I married him. Luckily sister had it ready but a day earlier hence the cake was not as delicious as what we usually had. We also had a special dish on our reunion dinner today --- "peng cai". We had never tried it before and so we ordered to try out...well...didnt quite turn out to be as good as we thought it would be and its very expensive, SGD$200 for 6pax share. Think this will be the 1st and the last time I will try it :p


My sister with her boys and Trenyce


My family


Trenyce with grandmother

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...