Thursday, February 07, 2008

My BD present from Trenyce

I told Trenyce a few days ago that "mummy's birthday is coming, are you going to draw a card or something for mummy?"

She told me, "Yes.." and off she went to draw this picture for me.



Yes, this picture was really drawn by her. I am so proud of her. When I saw this picture, I was amazed and amused at the same time cos she remembered to add in the spectacles for mummy! How detailed she is at this young age! Later she tried to draw the body and the hands for me but she gave up halfway cos one of the hands she accidentally drew 6 fingers and she got really upset. Then grandpa came to her rescue and helped her to amend the drawing a little bit and now it look like this:



See, the hands have been "overridden" :P

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...