Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Pregnancy Look

Got hubby to take some of my pregnancy pictures yesterday for remembrance sake. Want to go for those makeover shots initially but decide to drop the idea as I have lost confidence of my look..haha...call me vain, my look really changes alot as my pregnancy progresses into the last trimester which is supposedly the best time to take the maternity shots. My face is oily, my nose getting rounder and bigger....I tried to put on some makeup but I dont feel myself looking attractive at all! sigh!

Anyway, saves money...haha..consoling myself..hmmm..be the judge yourself....haha..


Me at 31weeks+ pregnant with Trenyce
(taken on 17th July 2004)


Me at 38weeks+ pregnant with Kaden
(taken on 11th Feb 2008)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...