Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Contents in My Hospital Bag

Packed my hospital bag about a month ago. Too kancheong? Maybe..haha...

Anyway, just to be sure I didnt miss out anything...here's the list:
1. sweater for mummy
2. 2 sets of pajamas for mummy
3. a pair of socks to wear in the delivery ward
4. 2 sets of nursing bras
5. a packet of disposable panties (pack of 5)
6. some disposable breastpads
7. a tube of nipple cream
8. toiletries
9. a towel
10. handphone
11. camera with extra set of batteries
12. official documents: marriage cert, identity card,doctor's admission letter, medical reports
13. a set of baby's clothing (for discharge)
14. 2 sets of mittens and booties
15. a baby hankie
16. 4 to 5 pieces of maternity pads as hospital will provide only one packet of maternity pads and if you finish up during your stay in hospital, you will have to use your own. (newly added)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...