Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Its different

This pregnancy is an entirely different experience. I couldn’t eat and sleep properly. I have already started waking up in the middle of the night visiting toilet. My tummy is also very bloated most of the times and my indigestion is veryvery bad. Anything too spicy or too oily is a big NONO. I didn’t even feel like eating rice either, have cravings for noodles instead! I also feel very tired easily and need afternoon naps very badly. It is extremely bad on days when I have to work for I have to forfeit my precious afternoon nap…*yawnnnn* The most unbearable part is usually the 2nd half of the day, after returning from lunch. I have also experienced heartburn this time round, which I didn’t have it this early previously.


I am going to visit Dr Goh again this Saturday. The last visit was on the 26th May. Dr Goh spotted the sag, at 6 weeks old, which was barely 1cm then. Compared to Trenyce, its a little small. Trenyce was about 3cm+ when spotted at 7weeks 4days old. Wonder how big my little sweetie will be this time.....looking forward so much to see my new addition. Dont ask me why, the feeling is exactly like when I am having my first child!

5 comments:

Family Alkema-Ang said...

Congratulations! Hope the coming weeks will become better!!! Do take care ... keep wondering till 9 months if its a girl or boy.

Family Alkema-Ang said...

Congratulations ... hope the coming weeks will become better! R U going to wait 9 mths to know if its a boy or girl?

Anonymous said...

So fast you've all the signs??? I can only remember I threw up most of the time when I hit 7th week.


Oh, btw, I've moved house.... check my new home at www.ramblingmoo.com.

Anonymous said...

HI Tracy, Congratulation!!! Your wish came true. It is so nice indeed. Praise the Lord!

Tracemee said...

Thank you all for your blessings!

Haha sharon, I am not so sure if I can tahan till 9 mths to know the gender of the bb :p Did you?

Angeleyes, yah. Quite bad this time. Trenyce was good but not this round. Wow, got your own private Dot.Com already ah! :)

Yes Jean, praise the lord! Yours will be soon :)

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...