Sunday, February 25, 2007

Teleconversation

I was talking to my cousin over the phone just a while ago, thanking her for the dress she got for Trenyce. She very "you xing", bought dresses for Trenyce every CNY, since last year. We were having a mandarin teleconversation. Not expecting Trenyce to understand a single word, I passed the phone to Trenyce asking her to say 'thank you yi yi (auntie in mandarin)' to my cousin. Much to my amaze, she blurted out:"Thank you yi yi for the dress". Wow man, she understands what we are chatting about? And I am really impressed she can speak so well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They just amazed us!! Well done Trenyce!

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...