Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Moody Trenyce

Trenyce was extremely happy to see me and hubby back from work today and was also extremely clingy to us. After we finished dinner, she simply clinged onto me like a baby kola bear hugging the mommy kola bear. And she will cry if I didnt pay attention to her like play with her and sat there reading my newspaper. I guess she must have gotten used to us being around her for the whole of last week and suddely feel lost when she doesnt get to see us the entire day. Poor little darling.

She was almost tearing when I made her sleep and she couldnt answer me when I asked her whats wrong. In the end, I gotta make her sit on my lap and explained to her that mommy and daddy got to work and earn money home so as to bring her to zoo (err...not a very good reason but enough to pacify her) and buy her toys (i.e the pizza hut toys). And I told her to ask gonggong and ah ma to call us if she misses us and wants to speak to us. She seems to understand me and nodded her head, no longer tearing. Then I quietly patted her to sleep. So heartpain to see my little gal cry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ai yo! Ya lor. Read already heart pain too! Sometimes just can be help huh.

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...