Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A birthday letter

Received a 'birthday letter' from the immigrations office last week, asking me to change my identification pass aka IC. I didn’t know that I had to change my IC when I turned 30 y.o. so imagine the look on my face when I held the letter in my hand! Well, if you wondered why I had to change my IC…this is part of Singapore's regulation. The last time (when we converted from paper IC to card IC)that I obtained my IC when I was 14 y.o. (So you can still spot some baby fat from the picture on my IC…hahaha) so for those who had their IC before 18 y.o. then will have to change when they turn 30 y.o. loh. My sister didn’t have to as she was the last batch to get her IC changed when turn 18 y.o.… Aiyah, this Immigrations office, I know I am going to be 30 soon but don’t have to remind me of that mah. Women are very sensitive when it comes to age right? Sob sob…..feels so old suddenly ;p

Anyways, gotta submit the application for change within a month. Better do it fast before I forget……... hahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I changed mine 2 years ago lor...kekekek....

Tracemee said...

hehehe :p

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...