Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Blog


I have just started a new blog on cooking :P Not that I can cook very well but I am very inspired to cook well haha...Yeah, to also prepare myself to be a full-time SAHM in the near future (actually duno when hahaha :P)

I may be very slow in updating this blog in the beginning as I only have weekends to work on my recipes but I suppose if I dont ever start this blog, it will take forever for me to do something that I like (I suppose I am a person with plenty of interests but no hobbies :P). Ok, do give me your support so that I can continue this cooking journey yah :)

At the moment, I am using blogspot to host that blog though I find blogspot getting very "jammed" (sometimes having problems updating my blog and in the process wasted alot of precious time to wait or even rewrite) but I havnt got time to look for other blog providers. I wanted this blog to link with my parent blog so perhaps I will just stuck with blogspot if its gonna be very complicated to link up with other blog providers.

Ok, pls welcome *drums roll* MOMMY CAN COOK!



No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...