Friday, February 09, 2007

2007 Haircut

It is time for the usual hair-cutting rituals for CNY. I went to my hairdresser on wednesday night and chopped off about 5inches of my long wavy hair which I have kept for about 2yrs... some responses from the people I know on my 2007 look :p

My colle who went with me: “hmm…...very nice.”

My sister (a little skeptical): “wow, you cut so much hair away, grow so long already leh.”
(She seems to be more sayang about the hair than myself :p)

When I got home, my little girl looked at me and said: “Mummy’s hair so messy. Comb your hair!” LOL

My MIL: “Look younger and more cheerful.”


My hubby was indifferent to my new hairstyle: “chey, looks about the same.”
Guys seem to be only able to differentiate betw long and short hair, anything in-between is like no difference to them! Buay tahan!

Anyway, I am very pleased with my new hairstyle. Its lighter and easier to manage :D No longer late nights' waiting for the hair to dry....yeah!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the part where Trenyce ask you to comb your hair. So funny! She is so cute!

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...