Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Unforgettable Xmas 2007

It has just past Christmas. I have just returned from Orchard Road, bringing my PILs and SIL & family to view the beautiful decor. This was the first time I ever walked the entire stretch of Orchard to view the decor on Christmas Day itself as most of the time I would be in Labis at this time of the year. There were crowds of people and it was a challenge for a heavily pregnant woman to complete the entire stretch. We walked from GoodWood Park Hotel all the way to Centrepoint and boarded the MRT at Somerset back to Ang Mo Kio. The train was not as packed as I expected it to be, perhaps its still early....We left around 8plus but the kids and this heavily pregnant mama were already exhausted and couldnt walk any further.

Anyway, it was a Christmas unforgettable. Unfortunately, I have forgotten to bring my camera along so I couldnt snap any nice pictures to post it here.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...