Thursday, December 06, 2007

New Clothes for Kaden




It is indeed not easy to get clothes for boyboy. After some shopping one day at Jaya Jusco in JB, I only managed to get these for Kaden. The one on the very top is for Kaden when he discharged from hospital and the 2nd one is for his full month celebration. I like the 2nd set more. Very cute but I realised most boyboy clothings are either in brown or blue..not much choices in terms of colours. Compared to the time when I go shopping for Trenyce, I am so spoiled for choice!
Anyway, Kaden will have his fair share of new clothes too since he is of different gender with his sister...so Kaden, just bear for the inital period, wearing jiejie old clothes k....

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...