Sunday, December 23, 2007

Meeting up with MeowMeow

"So sorry dear meowmeow, you got to come all the way to Bishan to meet me. Although this is supposedly to be a birthday treat for you, I have to make you travel so far. Thank you for your understanding. Its really difficult for me to travel nowadays. Even walking for 15mins could tire me ot very easily...."

Met up with Cat on the Hari Raya PH. Havent seen her for a while and also owed her a birthday treat....She is one of the few friends I have managed to keep in touch with even after I got married and with kids. Its not easy to maintain the contact and I truly appreciate this friendship of ours.

We had a simple lunch at the Froggie restaurant (Sakae Sushi) at Junction 8. Hubby and Trenyce tagged along because of changes in plan going back to Labis. Anyway, its good too because it was raining very heavily on the day and hubby could give me a ride hehe....

Trenyce with MeowMeow
Trenyce enjoying her kid's meal..


No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...