Thursday, December 20, 2007

SAHM for a Day

I was on leave, taking care of my 3yo at home few days ago (17th Dec). This was the 1st time I was left at home with her alone since I got preggie. Little girl is very sensible nowadays. When she wants to pee or poo, she will tell and she will go to the potty by herself. When she finishes her milk or food, she will bring the utensils to the kitchen. When I am doing housework in the kitchen, she will play by herself in the hall.

Overall, she is considered a well behaved girl except that she will sometimes get lazy and refuse to keep her toys and put the utensils back to the kitchen. Then she gets nagging from her very-strict mummy. I don’t generally help her do all the keeping as I believe that by doing so will encourage her to be "lazy" more often. What I normally do is I will get her to keep the toys together with me or I will impose rules like if she refuses to keep her toys then I wont bring her downstairs to go kaikai or something. So far it works for me. Anyway, little girl knows no tactics work for mummy so she will obediently do what is being told. She will only "tey" daddy or the grandparents (if they are around) to do things for her.

Anyway, we didn’t go anywhere yesterday except going downstairs to buy some grocery to cook the lunch and dinner. We had plans to go library initially but had to call it off as it was raining the whole afternoon.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...