Thursday, December 13, 2007

Prenatal Massage

I have just booked a prenatal massage session this coming Saturday. Really excited. This is the 1st time I am doing a prenatal massage cos really cannot tahan the aches anymore. Dont know why this time like feeling more heavy than my first pregnancy. Wonder if its because of the additional 5 kg I didnt manage to shed off after giving birth to Trenyce? Just weighed myself today, I am tipping 71kg already...wahwahwah....thats my weight when I had Trenyce and I am still about 2 mths away from my delivery... hohoho....duno how heavy I will be?

Anyway, looking forward to Mrs Hannah Wong's massage session. I will share more on the prenatal massage after my Saturday's session.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...