Friday, November 30, 2007

Milkmaid Tea

I suppose not many people heard of EarthMama & AngelBaby. I first heard about the products from my sis-in-law. She specifically recommended milkmaid tea to me on our visit to her when Matthew was borned. She has heard about the product from those mummies' forum and decided to buy some from Babyloft to try out. She only uses it for the inital period when the supply is low and after that the milk just come so she doesnt have to rely on it anymore. According to her, she used 2 bottles of the milkmaid tea. It seems to work very well for her and I am really tempted to try on Kaden especially when my first attempt with Trenyce didnt work out.

I havent checked with Dr Goh on the ingredients of the tea yet so I am waiting for the coming appointment to clarify with him before purchasing it. Though my sis-in-law did check with her gynae back in Malaysia and was assured everything was fine, which it was indeed the case judging by how well both Matthew and her is doing now. I am still a little concerned because I found shops in Singapore selling EarthMama & AngelBaby products in KK hospital and United Square shopping ctr but they just dont carry this specific product which really leave me wondering why....so for curiousity reason, I will check with Dr Goh first before purchasing the product...



This is the milkmaid tea.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...