Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baby at 26 weeks+

10th visit to gynae, Dr Goh. This was a routine checkup. As usual, Dr Goh went thru the detailed scan to show me where’s the baby’s head, eyes, nose, mouth and also his penis (haha). I duno why he had to show me the birdie every time I visit him perhaps to assure me that baby’s genital is growing well. The scan also shows that the baby’s head is now at the top of the abdomen, not down yet. Hopefully his head will turn down when the time comes. Baby is now 26 weeks+ and weighed about 900g. Its another 3 months to go before he is dued. Will baby reach 3kg by then? Hmm….Anyway, mother now weighed at 68.2kg, gained 1.5kg as compared to the previous visit. In total, I have gained 9.2 kg till date.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...