Friday, November 30, 2007

Lonely Us

All of a sudden, all my family members are out of town, leaving only me, hubby and of course kaden, around in Spore. My PILs have brought Trenyce back to Labis for a week long holiday whereas my extended family have gone to China.

The house seems so quiet suddenly. I appreciate this tranquility I am enjoying. It has been a long time since I get some peace haha. But I missed my little girl. We called every night and I could sense she missed us too.

Both hubby and myself have been very busy with our work this week. We had late dinner almost everyday at about 8pm. I guess time passed faster when you are busy. This week was amazingly fast. Before we even knew it, its already Friday.

Hubby decided to set off tonight to Labis to see his little princess. He said he missed her smell. We will set off after work.

Hopefully the causeway wont be as jammed.

Hopefully we will be able to reach before Trenyce turns in.

So here we are coming, Labis. Wait for us!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...