Friday, November 30, 2007

My Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Last Friday was my 4th wedding anniversary.

Took leave on the day. Not to celebrate my anniversary but to attend my cousin sister’s lunch wedding. Coincidently, she had her ROM and traditional wedding on the same date as mine. So I brought Trenyce along for the lunch makan since she's on school holiday, idling at home. Everyone said Trenyce looked like me when I was young. I hope that’s a compliment :p

When we got home from the makan, it was about 2pm already. Both Trenyce and myself were so exhausted that we slept the moment our heads touched the bed. We had a long 3hrs nap! Haha….
When we woke up, it was 6pm….about time for dinner. Waited for hubby to return from work and went for a simple dinner. Not exactly a celebration, just dinner with hubby and my family - my inlaws and Trenyce. We went to one of the famous “chi zha” restaurant along AMK Ave 3 at St 22 (Blk 233) for their popular crab dish.
Ordered thai-style spicy fried chicken, yam ring, spinach with abalone mushroom, the famous soupy beehoon crab and a fried ngoh hiang dish. PILs only knew that it was our anniversary after the dinner. Wanted to catch a movie with hubby after the dinner but couldn’t find any interesting films so in the end we just went home and sleep! Haha.

That’s our anniversary celebration. Not bad. At least we went out for dinner. :p

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...