Friday, November 30, 2007

1 million Bumbo Baby Chairs Recalled

1 million Bumbo baby chairs have been recalled. Omygod! So scary! I was still thinking of getting one for Kaden when my friend complimented about how good the chair is....

According to an article from Babycentre: "There have been 28 reports of young children falling out of the Bumbo chairs, including three reports of skull fractures. These injuries were due to children falling out of chairs that had been placed on tables."

This is the picture of the recalled baby seats.



When I saw the header of the article from babycentre, I really got a shock and was having second thoughts about getting one. When I read further, the problem is really how the parents handle the usage of the chair. If they have heeded the advice from the manufacturer, many accidents could have been avoided.

Hmmm...so do you think is the product problem or parents' problem?

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...