Friday, October 12, 2007

Our heartfelt thanks to the Lord

Dear lord,

I will like to thank you for all the wonderful things that have happened to the family recently. It must be you who have been watching over us.

Thank you so much for blessing us. We have finally conceived our 2nd baby successfully. We are very delighted to have the new addition to the family and look forward to receiving the child in Feb 2008. It may not be easy juggling two kids but we believe with your guidance, we will be able to manage. I admit that both Kel and myself are not the best parents on earth, and perhaps the most impatient ones but we promise we will try our best to be one that our children will be proud of.

We also like to thank you for blessing the little one with good health, waiting for the amnio results was the most difficult period in my 2nd pregnancy. I couldnt sleep well during those days, fearing the worst may come true. I remembered the time when we discovered Trenyce with torticollis. You were there too, giving us strength and determination to see thru those days.

Thank you Lord. Thank you for everything.

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God"

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...