Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Free Baby Journal & Music CD

I just heard from one of my friends today about national libraries giving away free baby journal and music cd. Being a kiasu singaporean, I went down straight away today after dinner. I went to the AMK branch and luckily there's still some stocks, only 3 sets left actually so I'm really happy I managed to get one. Very nice journal to jot down the baby's milestones....cool! Thanks Evonne!

Anyway, I asked the librarian and she said its available at all libraries while stocks last....So good luck to those who havent got any!


Here's the gift I collected from the NLB :)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...