Thursday, September 27, 2007

Finally...

Thank god, its finally over.

We received the call from the clinic assistant, Ms Lim, this morning and was told that my gynae wanted to speak to both myself and my husband on the results. She didnt give me any details but told me that she saw something like "retest" when I asked her on the results. "Retest?" My heart sank when I heard that. I called my hubby and within 2 hours, we reached the clinic.

Anyway, thank goodness everything is alright...except that they found 4 XX chorosomes among the 34 cells they had tested. Doctor said it is possible that the XX chorosomes belong to the mummy and it is especially obvious when the baby and the mother are of different gender. Phew! Though the lab suggested a retest if we want to double confirm, we decided to go away with the idea. The wait for the results is simply unbearable and I have told myself I am not going to do it again.

Dear lord, I thank you for watching over the little one residing inside my tummy. Thank you for blessing him. Amen.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Dear Tracy,

I am really glad and thank God that the baby is ok. Do continue to pray that he will be born healthy and be a blessing to people around him. Just commit the xx issue to God.

May Kim

Tracemee said...

Thanks Maykim!

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...