Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Grief

Just heard a very sad piece of news from my good friend in msia. She has lost her baby few days ago. According to her doctor, the foetus has no heartbeat so she has to go for induced miscarriage (likely a D&C). Sigh, just a couple of weeks ago she had happily called me to inform me about the good news and now this has happened. People called this "missed miscarriage".

Also heard another sad news from her. Her sister's prematured baby has passed away. The little girl borned at 6.5mths old gave way to virus infection after 14 days on earth. Her poor sister must be sobbing like mad. So sad. Thru the entire pregnancy, she had obediently stayed at home hoping to get a healthy baby but alas this has happened.

I hope both of them will get over it soon.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...