Friday, October 12, 2007

Call from Msia...

Today I was on the phone with my good friend in msia. Err…very paiseh...actually she's the one who called me. Yah, most of the times she's the one who called me. Well, I do call her when I went back to msia for R&R lah but its more convenient for her to call cos she is helping her husband running the family business back in Pahang....so....

Very happy to hear that she's pregnant too. Now 2 mths…well, I am still faster than her hehe….Gee, I am always a little bit faster than her :p Our first child's age difference by about 11mths…and now about 3mths, at least much nearer than previous time. Hehe…. Anyway, I am so glad we are going to be mothers again in the same year…both our babies are born in the Mickey/Minnie Mouse Year! Mine is a Mickey and I hope she can get a Minnie. Yes, it is the reverse cos my first child is a girl whereas hers is a boy..keke..

Geaksang, if you read my blog…..here's 3 cheers to you! :)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...