Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Visiting Little Kendrick

We went to visit little kendrick 2 Sundays ago with a bunch of my ex-colles. Little Kendrick was so wide awake. According to his mummy, he seemed to know that there were visitors in the house and so wanted to 'KPO' abit and refused to oaroar though he kept yawning…hehe so cute.

Looking at Kendrick reminded me of the times when Trenyce was just borned. Really missed those baby's times….now I am looking forward to Kaden's arrival to revive the old feeling :p Sounded a little silly. But I really enjoyed looking after the baby…though its more tiring, everyday is a new experience for both Trenyce and myself..especially when you are able to be around to witness her every milestone..wow, the feeling's beyond words can describe! Maybe I sounded a little exaggerating but mummies out there surely agree with me :) So I am very thankful that the government has extended the maternity leave from 8 weeks to 12 weeks. The extra 4 weeks have been spent very meaningfully. In fact, I am one of the first batch of mummies to enjoy this privilege.hehe....

Kaden Kaden.....when will you be arriving?

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...