Saturday, January 19, 2008

Baby at 35weeks+

Went to see Dr Goh this morning. As usual, Dr Goh did the scanning to check on the baby's general growth. Baby's still down but not engaged yet. He had put on some weight, about 0.3kg and now about 2.6kg. I gained much more weight this time, about 1kg, from 71.3kg to 72.3kg. When Dr Goh saw that I put on some weight, he said "good, you have put on weight." I am not so sure whether its good cos most of the weight gain goes to me instead of the baby. haha vain mummy....Surprisingly, he is of the same weight as his sister at this stage. Maybe this is a sign that he could be of about the same size as his sister when he's born? Anyway, I will be having weekly visits starting from next week onwards. How time flies huh. I havent even set up the babycot yet and the room is still quite messy. Well, going to make hubby work abit harder this weekend...at least set up the babycot hehe...

Baby has been very active so far. Generally, he is more active than his sister. He kicks me very often, mostly the right side of my rib cage and is making me rather uncomfortable. But when he doesnt move, I get worried wondering if he is doing well inside haha. Very confusing but I guess I just need to bear for another 4weeks more.

Kaden, Kaden...I look forward to see you soon.....*muacks*

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...