Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mooncake festival Celebration 2007

The school organised a mooncake celebration last Saturday. It was also supposed to be a parent-teacher get-together session however we were late so we didn’t get much chance to linger with the teachers. Worst still, we only got 20mins to work on a lantern where others got almost an hr to do it…haha must be the pregnancy syndrome, I totally forgot about the event! Just before the function, we even brought Trenyce to Serangoon Swimming Complex swimming...almost going elsewhere for dinner but then we decided to go back home first to put down the swimming stuff. Called my mother then I remembered about the event! :p

This was the 1st time we get to see Trenyce singing with the other kids. Can see that she really like singing and dancing….this really prompts hubby and myself to send her to a singing & dancing school.




On Sunday, we had another gathering at my sister's place which was just a block away. My cousins brought their kids and some of my sister's friend turned up as well. We had all the mooncake novelties i.e pomelo, yam, "unicorn", chinese tea….and the not-so-mooncake food - fried chicken wings, herbal tea etc. The children had lots of fun....they even had a mini lantern walkabout at the void deck! The children enjoyed themselves so much that they cant bear to go home! haha!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...