Monday, September 17, 2007

My little attendant

Trenyce has been a very helpful attendant. Everytime she sees her mummy rushing for the wastepaper basket, she will start her 100m sprint to get the tissue box. Her poor mummy here has very bad evening sickness, sometimes can vomit up to 3 times in a night. After 2 to 3 times of "serving" her mummy (Initially I was the one who called her to get the tissue for me), she knows exactly what to do when she sees her mummy sitting on the floor hugging the wastepaper basket. This persists on everyday without fail for 2 months (starting from 8wks onwards).

Not only that, she will also gently pat on my back to help comfort me and at the same time ask me "mummy, are you better?" Very professional little attendant, right?

There was one time I went to pick the wastepaper basket, not to vomit but to trim my nails, little attendant without looking at what's mummy's doing dashed for the tissue box (as usual) and quickly tear a piece of tissue out from the box and passed to me, saying "mummy vomitting ah? nah, clean your mouth." *silly grins*

Lord, I thank you for giving me a wonderful little attendant and I am thankful that the vomitting frequency has greatly reduced now. Pls, continue to protect and bless my little attendent and the little one who's residing inside my tummy. Amen.

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...