Monday, September 24, 2007

Still waiting...

This is the 14th day after the amnio test..more than 10 days already. When is the results coming??? *anxious*

Should I call or should I not? Ms Lim has promised to call as soon as she received the results. I feel quite embarrassed to call and ask again. But what if she gets too busy and forgets? Maybe its good that I call to remind her? Sighhhh………..

At 12noon, I finally decided to ring up the clinic.
"Hello…" That’s Ms Lim's voice.
"Hello Ms Lim, this is Tracy. Is my amnio results back?"
"Not yet leh..." Ms Lim replied.
"Did they say when the results will be ready?" I asked again.
"I called the lab this morning and they said not ready….sometimes it takes more than 10days, sometimes about 14days...." Ms Lim replied.
"Ohh..but today is already the 14th day. How come they are taking so long…" I couldn’t hide my anxiety.
"err..yah….I understand…..should be out tmr or day after…once the fax comes, I will inform you..." the same reason she gave me the other time.

Oh well, what to do...just have to wait….oh my my my, why is it taking so long????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Congrats on the 2nd baby!
Read that the EDD is on 29th Feb... what an interesting date!

Wish you a smooth delivery...

Sorry for not dropping by lately, busy making money...LOL

Tracemee said...

Thanks! Must have make bulks recently ;)

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...