Friday, September 07, 2007

Fat??

I think I look fat. Maybe to them (the strangers on the public transport I took), I look like a typical fat auntie with tummy bulging out.

Till now, I rarely receive seats from people. None volunteers their seats to me. So, poor me have to stand all the way home on the train from Cityhall to Ang Mo Kio. I also have to stand all the way on my bus ride too. My colleague said these people are just faking ignorance cos its quite obvious I'm preggy.....

Anyway, I just want to say "Hey people, look carefully, I am a typical pregnant mama not fat mama ok."
Picture from www.babycentre.com

2 comments:

Mike said...

May be occasionally you should ask Kian Ju to pick you up from work. Take care. We will be praying for you and the baby.

May Kim

Tracemee said...

Thanks. I really need that.

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...