Friday, December 08, 2006

Vote for my gal, pls!

Hi earthies, pls vote for my gal at Mumcentre if you see this post. Pleasssssssssssssseee. Thank you very much! :D

I was surfing the internet on one of my sleepless nights and chanced upon this website – Mumcentre They have this photo competition which you could win a $20 gift voucher AND possibly a family trip to Hong Kong Disneyland! Wow, this is attempting man! It is always my dream to bring Trencye there one day. Just hope Lady Lucky would favor me this time round hehe :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was kinda of worried I would be too late to vote for your girl. Thank god I made it in time....done my part liao...hope you will win....win win win

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...