Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Busy December

December is a busy month for me. I have 4 brithdays in the family starting from my mother, hubby, MIL and hubby's maternal grandmother. We will be going Sitiwan to attend her 80th birthday end of the month. Its always a hush-hush trip whenever we go back, hope that I will be able to drop by Pangkor Island this time at least ;p

Then it is also the auspicious wedding periods, receiving red bombs one after another. I just came back from one. It was a polymate's wedding. He had 60 tables! We were thinking that he probably couldnt make it to all tables for the photo-taking but he managed to do so for all tables! :D The funny thing is, I have attended weddings at this same hotel for the 3rd time this year. I think I have almost 'visited' all their banquet halls already..hehehe Its nice to see some old frens, some of whom I probably didnt see them like after graduation? So its like 7-8years already? Quite coincidentally, we are all seated according to our marital status - one half of the table are the married ones and the half the singles :p

And finally its my favourite of all - CHRISTMAS! For this, I will be busy shopping presents for my family and some good friends. I enjoyed doing that most =) It is always a challenge for me to decide on the 'best' gift for the person I am going to give the present to. Well, I suppose this is also the time to see how much you really understand the person to know what the person really needs or likes. And if you dont, maybe its time for you to do some reflection....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, new template huh?
Merry christmas to you!

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...