Friday, November 03, 2006

Oct 2006 KaiKai Trips I - Jurong Bird Park

Jurong Bird Park - 15th Oct 2006

We had wanted to bring Trenyce to Jurong Bird Park for quite some time already. However, whenever we plan to go, we will chance upon either the bird flu or the hazy haze...so finally when all's over, we set the date to JBP. We almost couldnt make it on the day cos its hazy haze again! The PSI (In Spore, this helps us to monitor how 'safe' our air is) reads between 60-90...hmm..

Hubby, not wanting to disappoint Trenyce and mummy (that's me! :p) gave the green light at around 1pm and so happily we went to JBP! hehehe....

This is the entrance.
This is the stage. I personally prefer the animal performance at JBP than the Zoo. I find the performance more interesting and fun, and most importantly the performance is much longer than the 15mins at Zoo :p



The performance...



See, Trenyce is so engrossed with the birds' performance!

The most fascinating part of this visit is this Bird Viewing Gallery where we got to feed the birds at close proximity.


No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...