Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lucky Charm

Have you ever heard of the 4 Leaves lucky clover pendant? Do you know that this was a proven lucky charm? I have first heard about it from some magazines and as a non-believer in this kind of lucky charm thingy, I didnt really believe much in its "effectiveness". So I didnt pay much attention on it until 2 mths ago, a colle in the office told us that she has struck 4D a couple of times after she bought the 4Leaves kaychain. Another friend of mine, whom I met up recently also told me the same thing that her sister had bought one for her mother and her mother ahd struck 4D a few times after that. Well, quite unbelievable, right?

I bought 1 for my hubby sometime in end-Sept06. Hubby didnt seem to progress well in the company as promotion opportunity was given to someone who had worked in the organisation many years earlier than him. You see, he and the other person were put on the promotion list together but only one of them would get it due to some reasons. At that time, he seems to be rather depressed so when I heard about the 4leaves thingy from my colle, I didnt heistate much to get one for him hoping that it will help to bring him some luck. Hey, if the husband did well in his career, me, the wife would get to benefit too right? hehe :p

Within a month after my hubby got the 4leaves keychain, his boss told him that they were relooking into his promotion and chances of him getting it was quite firm. But then not until he got the letter, would he get a peace of mind so he waited anxiously for the letter to arrive. Day after day, the letter finally arrived yesterday! Finally, I see him smiling :)

Subconsciously, I couldnt help but believe that this 4leaves thingy really brings luck to whoever is holding it!

Here is the one I got for my hubby. He keeps it together with his precious carkeys. He claims that it is the most important thing he will never leave home without it :p


For those who are interested to "wang fu", there is a few places in SG selling it:
1. Juliet Roberts
2. Pacing Luck

Good Luck! Cheers!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...