Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do


One of our favourite activity over the weekend is to drive up to Upper Pierce Reservoir to watch the little monkeys (Trenyce's favourite!) and also to enjoy a nice nature walk around the place. We have brought Trenyce there to cycle and fishing as well and she enjoyed it tremendously.

Ermm, we do not really fish like the way the professional does lah, all we use was a simple fish net and a DIY "fish-tank". See picture on left, this photo was taken somewhere in May06 when we first took Trenyce to fish. See how excited she was! Well, being young and inexperienced, she didnt catch anything lor. It ended up with the mummy busy catching fishes for her and I managed to get 2 tiny little fishes for her (haha!).
On our recent visit to the reservoir (just last week), the timing was pretty bad as Trenyce fell asleep when we were just about to turn in to the road leading to the reservoir. I was like "O-oh". Usually it was quite difficult to wake her up so I was like trying my luck to wake her up when the car parked near the location where we could see the monkeys. Mission failed the first time, she vividly opened her eyes and closed them again, hanging her head in the air ( I thought she was awake and let her sit up, so can imagine how her sleepy head hanging in the air). Hubby then drove up to this location where there were several more monkeys than the previous location and I tried to wake her up again, telling her there were many monkeys outside the window.Just when I was about to declare the failure of mission 2 and was going to tell hubby to turn out as Trenyce was too simply too sleepy to even ioen her eyes. Then all of a sudden, she became very alert and shouted excitedly, pointing at the windows "See, so many monkeys, so cute! monkeys so cute!" Her reaction changed so fast that I was totally amused by it :)

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...