Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oct 2006 KaiKai Trips II - Malacca

Malacca (22nd - 24th Oct 2006)

We took the opportunity to go over Malacca so-called famous resort, A'Famosa over the Deevapali & Hari Raya long weekend. My overall impression with the holiday resort:

1. Fun
=> was quite interesting and exciting, especially the animal sarfari. We enjoyed the visit to its chicken farms most as we got to play with the little chicks!
=> The carnival at the Cow Boy Town was not so bad, fireworks were beautiful. But we missed the Indians performance as Trenyce was scared of the darkness at its performance area.
=> The 4D movie was okay but Trenyce got scared when the seat was rocking to-and-fro with the water spilled at her, so I had to bring her out of the theatre to stop her crying.
=> Waterworld
We were a little bit disappointed with the Waterworld though. Seems like part of it is undergoing some construction so its a little messy with the sands around and the flooring of the pool is quite slippery. I fell down the moment my foot stepped into the water *scare scare*.

Some of the pics taken at Animal Safari



2. Food
=> Expensive and short of variety. Just imagine I cant even find a packet of full-cream milk or vitagen for my gal. As for taste *ahem*, dont wanna comment much! Was told by friends & colles that I could find similar standards at Genting. OMG! Spoilt my plan to go Genting for holiday liao. Think I will have to bring a carload of food if I were to go Genting.

Our 1st night's Dinner (what do you think of the size of the portion?) Btw, that is Trenyce's little finger.
Lunch before we catch our coach back to S'pore.

3. Accomodation
=> Generally clean and well kept. I will advise you not to use the rooms at the ground level. Initially, we were given that ground level room but were later change to 3rd floor upon request for change of room. All I could say it was quite a sight when I entered the room!

4 Transport
=> We didnt drive as we thought of giving hubby a good break, so saves him the tedious driving and oh my, he regretted very much bcos we could have reached home much faster :p Within the resort itself, they have transport provided as well. They called it the "Banana Shuttle Service". Quite exciting when sitting in it, but do remember to grab the handles bars as tight as you can cos you might be "blown" away by the strong wind :p

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...