Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My little girl getting girlie

I was looking at some photos taken not too long ago, on one of the weekends to Suntec City for our bi-weekly marketing. We love the Carrefour there as there are plenty of items housed under one place so you dont have to run from place to place to get the items you need. I brought along the camera, hoping to snap some nice pics of Trenyce.

Looking at the pics, I started to realise my gal getting more and more girlie as she grows. Thats a good sign heh:) I was so much like a tomboy when I was young as told by my mum so I always wanted my girl to be girlie by introducing stuff toys to her etc. It was rare that she allowed me to put the hair clips for her. Normally, the hair clip will not last more than 10 mins becos the moment we praised her pretty, she will become very self conscious and pulled the clips away. Its the same if I were to put on a hair band for her, so I seldom get a chance to really doll her up.

She is quite a serious shopper, aint she? :p





Fresh, big pumpkin for you, mdm? Allow me to choose for you. Guaranteed freshness....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She brings her barney shopping with his stroller ah? kekeke...so cute!

Tracemee said...

yeah...part of my strategy to make her more girly heh;)

But hubby always complain I bring alot of things when we go out haha :p

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...