Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Goodbye Vios Hello Odyssey

Bid farewell to my faithful friend today.
She is only 4.5years old. Still so young. Sigh.
Feel a little emotional when she was driven away yesterday.
And still feeling the same when I see her again today.
Shed my tears, actually.
Afterall, she is our very 1st and it has served us well.
Many times, it brought us to-and-fro Malaysia safely, whether rain or shine, never utter a single complaint.
Our family getaways, will never be as fun, without her.
I will miss you, my dearie.
Forever in my memories......


****************

We embraced a new member to our family yesterday.
It was a dream come true.
Although she didnt spend her early years with us, we promise we will still love her dearly as if she was already with us from day one.
I havent got a chance to spend time alone with her yet.
Think maybe not now.
I am not confident that I will be able to handle her as yet.
Maybe. Maybe wait till 妹妹 arrives first.
Anyway, welcome to our big family.
Indeed, a family of 8 (including the domestic helper) is big eh!

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...