Sunday, April 05, 2009

Our New Furniture (4th Apr 09)

Our new sofa and single bed finally arrived. The whole house was in complete mess. Hubby has to shift the furniture in the study room (originally the master bedroom) in order to make way for the bed. 爸爸 complained. Err, becos it’s the 3rd time he shifted the study table. Everytime when a new addition joins us, he will have to do so. No choice, my dear….our house is only this big =p

I was so tired wth all the packing and cleaning up. True, I have a domestic helper to help around but some of the stuff are rather personal so I cant let her to do the cleanup for me so in the end I have to do it myself. I was so tired that my body is aching the next day and I couldnt move myself, just wanted to ly on the bed!

Most of the things have been cleared up except for the kiddies' room. It is still in some form of mess. Trenyce姐姐 has been asking us every night when is her room going to be ready. She is waiting to move into her 'new' room and sleeps on her new bed. Currently, she is sleeping in the grandparents' room. Not on their bed but on the floor with the daybed mattress.

爸爸 has promised her that he will get it done this weekend. Seriously, we still dont know how to arrange the furniture in the room...partly beocs we are running out of space in the store room to keep some fo the stuff so its really a big headache now!

Well, I will leave it to 爸爸 to solve the problem haha =p

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...