Thursday, April 09, 2009

Yet another milestones for Trenyce!

I am happy that Trenyce is finally joining us at the dinning table. It started about a month ago and somehow got 'cut off' in between when she was down with fever but we resumed the 'schedule' again about 1 week after she recovered when we noticed MIL was cooking porridge for her lunch & dinner again. Besides that, I am also training her to eat by herself as MIL has been feeding her all along in order to "speed things up". I am also trying to expose her to more fruits variety. She has apples, orange juice (with pulp) and honey dew just this week. Out of the three, I would say the third mission is the toughest as she doesnt like fruits so sometimes it really get on my nerves just to get her to 'swallow' the fruits. Nevertheless, I will keep trying.
Added on 12 April 09: Bought some strawberries for girl today, another exciting venture awaiting me....

Dear Lord, pls grant me the patience to bear with all the obstacles faced in getting Trenyce to eat fruits. Amen.
Mood: Grateful Milestone: 4 years old

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...