Monday, February 02, 2009

Jacob Ballas Children's Garden (18 Jan 09)

Have a fun-filled day at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden. Trenyce enjoyed herself while Kaden snoozed through the entire afternoon when we were there. I guess he was totally clueless of whats happening around him heh!

On the way to the children's garden....


Hubby, Trenyce and my snoozing boy.....


Finally after a long walk, we reached the garden!


The map of the garden.


Things we will learn at the garden....











Fantastic Forest..









One funny-looking giant trunk....





The treehouse...





The upside-down tree



The "rubber" tree haha...



A-Mazeing Play





And finally we ended the fun at the Waterplay Area. Trenyce got herself really drenched!









Mood: Relax

No comments:

Writing Again

Its been a long time since I blogged about my family life. My last entry was actually in 2010. Gosh, thats almost 14 years ago. Life's b...